Friday, March 15, 2013

When all else fail, blog.

I've been a frequent blogger ever since I got my first decent Internet connection which started way back during my second year of college. It started with Friendster, then I got hooked on Multiply, tried posting stuff on Blogspot, eventually went for Blogger, did little random posts on Facebook here and there, and mainly reblog pics on my Tumblr. My virtual life is basically out there for all the world to see and though it has it's downsides, most of the time, it offers me an outlet to let out my thoughts which I am better at expressing through words.

I'm starting this blog mainly because I want to post reviews about stuff that I use and the likes. I know, I know. I'm probably a little behind already when it comes to product blogging and all that but like I've said, I'm doing this as an outlet to get my thoughts out. I'm not much of a talker and besides, being a law student, I doubt anyone would be interested in listening to me whine about why my eyeshadow creased, what's my favorite shampoo, or the treats that my dog is into. I'm not saying law students don't appreciate these kind of things; it's just that with all the cases and books to read, I doubt these stuff will interest them much.
 
So anyway, this blog is basically me polishing my failing attempts at writing things, expressing my rants and raves over all the things that our material world has to offer, jotting down what I think, and posting about my life as a law student, wannabe make-up artist, frustrated writer, animal advocate, traveler, and a girl who's out to live life to the fullest.

For now, I'll leave you some pics of my furball Chumchum. :)


xoxo


1 comment:

  1. hey.. cute au imo doggie.:)

    nice to c more pics in the future..

    naa sad ko blog http://www.cjmagowan.com ncase you want to associate.:)

    ReplyDelete